The Department of Mathematical Sciences at National Chengchi University is seeking one full-time tenure track (or tenure) faculty member starting February 1, 2012 or later. The search will continue until the position is filled. Please see our web site www.math.nccu.edu.tw for the updated and detailed search information. This position will be at least at the Assistant Professor level. Those who specialize in financial mathematics (which will be given first priority) and other mathematical sciences related areas are welcome to apply. The successful candidate must hold a doctoral degree and communicate effectively in Chinese.
Interested candidate should send a cover letter, which should indicate when he/she wishes to start the job, together with the following 6 items to:
Faculty Search Committee
Department of Mathematical Sciences
National Chengchi University
Wen-Shan, Taipei 11605
- A copy of diploma and/or a copy of previous job contracts (or appointment letters,)
- A doctoral dissertation or research publications from the last five years,
- Two letters of recommendation,
- Syllabi of courses that the candidate can and is willing to teach,
- Graduate transcripts (candidate who already has Taiwan’s university teaching certificate may submit a copy of it, in lieu of the graduate transcripts,)
Fax: 886-2-2939-0005 or
All application materials will NOT be returned.